Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

TRESemme Instant Refresh, Volumising Dry Shampoo.........

Having long colour treated bleach blond hair can take its toll, i do all the sensible things, use hair treatments, heat protection sprays and my favourite, Moroccan Oil, and in doing this it all helps. 

My hair takes such a long time to dry and i try not to strip all the natural oils, washing my hair every day,
 the only problem is that i love that fresh washed feeling.
This means I'm always after the ultimate dry shampoo. Having used several over the years, i recently tried the new TRESemme Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo.


Having been a batiste girl, I'm hard to please when it comes to dry shampoo, i am really pleased i gave this a go tho. The TRESeme has a lovely fresh scent and promises to add volume, which it does with great results so you get that fresh washed feeling whilst also looking after your hair.

I love the fact that this also boosts volume, although other dry shampoos add texture and a little root lift, this gives you all that and volume, and believe me i love BIG HAIR, hehe.

You can find The Instant Refresh range in all good drug stores,
RRP £4.39

For more of the science, check out TRESemme's web site.

Batitse have just launched an XXL version of their dry shampoo, i wonder how they compare?!?


Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...