Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

My Summer top 5 lip products 2011.......

Like everyone i chop and change my the lip products i use, however at certain times of the year i do find myself reaching for particular products more than others.

Having done my top 10 summer nail polishes, i have decided to do the same for lip products. I have kept it to 5 tho as i tend to have my definite favourites.

L To R
Elizabeth Arden Eight hour lip protector (£16.00)
Me Me Me Long lasting lip creme in Elektra (£8.50)
Mac Lipstick in Costa Chic (£13.50)
Lancome juicy Tubes in Lychee and Chilled (£14.00 each)

You can see that the 8 hour is a clear balm. The reason i love this in the summer ( and winter actually) is because its so moisturising and keeps my lips soft and smooth. The 8 hour lip protector is my favourite lip balm i think, i love the smell, you either love it or hate it....

Electra is just a fab bright pink for summer, these lipsticks are moisturising and smooth giving a long lasting colour.

Costa Chic is my go to summer coral, I love how bright it is, one of my favourite Mac lipsticks.

Then we have the famous Juicy tubes. Lychee is a pretty, sparkly, girlie blue base pink. I have worn this colour for years, its my fail safe that i turn to when i don't know what to do. It always looks good and gives a fresh appearance to the face.

Lastly we have Chilled, a creamy nude. A really natural lip gloss that gives that, my lips but better look. Also looks good layered over lipstick :))




What are your favourite lip products for summer??
Id love to see...


Mwah,

Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...