Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

How to follow......



Im sure you are all well aware that Google friend connect is going to be no more as of July 1st.

Many people already follow their favorite blogs on may different platforms aside from GFC. 
I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a different platform to follow my blog, I am on both www.bloglovin.com and www.shesaidbeauty.com

I have widgets on the right of this page that will take you straight to the pages you need. 

I was also really pleased when I found out that you can import all your blogs to Bloglovin with a few simple clicks, something that has made my life much easier, especially as i follow nearly 400!!

All you need to do is the following.....

 2. click on ‘Google Reader’, then  
3. ‘Import from Google Reader’, 
4. Give permission,  and off you go!


I hope this helps a little :))

Happy reading!!!

Mwah

1 comment:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...