Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder.....


I have never really been a fan of loose powders as a rule. 
I have used the Elf Hd and Mac Prep & Prime, these two being my favorites so to speak. Neither tho are products that I reach for daily.

Having had some issues with my skin recently (I have PCOS)I have been struggling with breakouts an keeping them covered. 

I had heard a few beauty Gurus on YouTube talking about Dermablend, a brand that has high cover concealers and foundations for those needing a fuller cover. I have tried the foundation in the past, and although I liked it, my skin at the time was pretty good and so I sold it in a blog sale.

Knowing how full cover the foundation is I decided that I wanted to have a look at the concealer and loose powder ( LisaLisaD1 loves the powder!!).

I came away with the powder, hoping that as promised by the box it would be my fixer.



I cannot tell you enough how much I love this powder and how fantastic it works.

Its Hypoallergenic and Paraben Free, both fantastic. The powder itself is designed to set the Dermablend foundations and concealers and promises up to 16 hours with a matte and natural result.



The white soft, finely milled powder disappears on the skin, leaving what I would say is almost a satin finish rather than a flat matte look. Its not at all cakey or powdery looking and really does make my makeup last all day.

Since I have been using this I have found that I hardly if at all need to touch up my makeup throughout the day. For the first time ever I am completely sold on a loose powder.


I used it in my recent get ready with me video if you want to see it in action.....






I paid £14.30 for the powder at Boots you can get it in selected stores and online.

Have you ever tried Dermablend??



Mwah


2 comments:

  1. I have never tried Derma Blend, I used to use ELF HD powder but never really reached for it often but in the summer I will definitely need a good quality setting powder, I may invest in this!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo this sounds lovely xx

    mac liptick gveaway! :-). 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...