Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Birthday Beauty Haul 2013................



March is always one of my favorite months of the year, one of the reasons is its my birthday.
Being the makeup addict that I am, one of the first things I like to buy from any money I may get is makeup, lol, now there's a surprise!!

This year has been no exception, there were a few items I had my eye on.



I am so excited to of finally go the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, I love it :)


Hope you all have a fab day, thank you as always for watching!!


Mwah

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! Happy belated birthday! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...