Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Opi Euro Centrale and Oz The Great And Powerful NOTD........


I am so over winter and the terrible weather that we have been having. I want spring, I miss the warm and want spring already.
So although outside its winter, my nails are screaming spring.



I love how bright and cheerful this combo is. 

Suzis Hungary Again is from the OPI Euro Centrale collection. This is two coats and it applied like a dream. Super smooth and no streaking.


The accent nails are from The Great And Powerful Oz collection and is a white square confetti polish with some smaller iridescent squares running through a clear base.
Its super pretty and I love if far more than I thought I would.



So are you missing spring to??

What spring time nails are you looking forward to?


Mwah

2 comments:

  1. I really like the combination of the two, and the confetti looks great xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...