Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Fiji confetti NOTD............


So I finally caved and picked up the L'Oreal Confetti top coat. At first I really wasn't sure this was a polish for me, that's why I have held off so long.

If you follow me on Instagram then you will of seen my NOTD featuring Essie Fiji as a base with a glitter accent nail in Barry Ms Pink Glitter all topped off with the L'Oreal confetti.

And I have to admit, I love it.


Is the confetti rage something that you have been enjoying?



Mwah



4 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to keep my eyes peeled for the confetti top coat, but I definitely want to pick it up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, think it was because I wasn't that bothered lol. Very pleased with it tho :))xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty mani!! Love it!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...