Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

NYX Pinched blush.........

Hello, My name is Maria and I am addicted to blusher.
I have alot of makeup addictions and love all cosmetics, however I really do think that blusher is my one true love.

In my January Favorites I spoke to you about Peach from NYX a blush that I have been obsessed with. Today I have Pinched to share with you.



Pinched is a beautiful pinkie coral with some slight gold shimmer. There is no chunky glitter in this pretty blush, just a lovely subtle golden sheen.


This blush applies beautifully and is not at all chalky or powdery on the skin. It lasts all day and is super pigmented.



The blush costs £5.50, a great price for such a great quality drugstore blush.

I wish that we were able to get NYX in our beauty halls and drugstores like in the states, you can order online tho, so all is not lost!!
I get my NYX direct from www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk

I am really enjoying NYX blushes at the moment, what colors of the NYX blush range do you
recommend?


Mwah


4 comments:

  1. Thats a gorgeous colour i'm obsessed with blusher too, have a post coming soon on my top 5. Think i may have to invest in this one looks lush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh looking forward to reading about your top 5!!!xxx

      Delete
  2. That's so dupe for NARS Torrid :) xxx I love NYX blushes so lovely and colour scale is pretty good :)
    www.makeuptemple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) I will have to have a lil compare :)) Its almost identical to Orgasm :))xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...