Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Barry M Dragon Fruit NOTD............


Last week I shared with You the beautiful Greenberry from Barry M. Today I have the equally gorgeous Dragon Fruit, another of the new spring shades from the Gelly Collection.


This is a beautiful bubble gum pastel pink, perfect for spring and very girlie. 
I love this colour. So pretty.



The Gelly range of polishes has totally seduced me, they are long lasting, super glossy and lovely to apply.
Dragon Fruit was opaque in two coats.

I cant wait to try out some more of the polishes in the range!


Is this a color that you would wear?
What shades from the Gelly range do you recommend?


Mwah

8 comments:

  1. I love this colour! i cant find it in any boots i go to :( x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love all the new spring colours they have brought out, they are so gorgeous! I can't wait for my no spend to end! xx

    Natalie Roseanne's Nails and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that colour's so cute! I haven't tried any of the Gelly ones and I'm not crazy about brights, but this is much softer than that, it's really pretty. Lovely pics too hun. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty isnt it :)) I have to admit im a bit of a bright a holic lol :)) Thank u :)) Im so pleased that you like them babe xxx

      Delete
  4. I seriously need to get myself some Barry M polishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...