Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Arabic Inspired Sunkissed party look.........


Hi everyone!!!

How are you all today??
Fab I hope!! I wanted to share with you my look for the Sunkissed Party competition.
I decided that I wanted something a little different from the norm and went for an Arabic inspired eye, with dewy skin and a rosy glow.


For this look I used the Sunkissed palette and the Giant Bronzer.
In addition to this I used my foundation, Concealer, black gel eye liner and brow products.



The shadows blend beautifully and are super pigmented, I really enjoyed using them.

You can see them in action in my tutorial below....



I love the depth of the colours and the way they work together, the palette makes it easy to coordinate your look. 



To see the other looks in the competition, check out the link below...

Please vote for your favorites!!!



Mwah





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...