Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

MUA Shimmer Kisses Blush and Bronzer.......


As a huge fan of MUA when there is a new release I get very excited! I love how you get such great quality products at such reasonable prices. 
MUA are always bang on trend and have catwalk trends long before the other brands launch products.

The products I want to talk to you about today are the Shimmer Kisses bronzer and Blush.


These two shimmer powders offer a range of uses as well as the named description of bronzer and blush.

L To R
Blusher & Bronzer

the quality of these powders makes them enjoyable to use, they are finely milled and not at all chunky or powdery.
I have found myself reaching for the Bronzer palette to use as eye shadows, the shades are lovely and neutral and give a really pretty natural eye look. The blush palette also works in the same way, although this I do prefer to use as a blush. Being a shimmer fan I do enjoy a blush with shimmer, if you like a matte finish, then these are obviously not for you.


Blush
In these swatches, I have shown each colour individually and then blended together underneath.
As you can see the pinks are cool toned, when mixed together they give a lovely glowy blush.

Bronzer
The natural tones in the bronzer shout out at me to be used on the eyes as I mentioned before. The colours when mixed on my skin tone also make a lovely highlight. If you have a fairer skin tone then this palette as long as you like shimmer would be a great place to start when looking for something to warm the skin through.

I purchased both of these palettes, I was however lucky enough to be sent a bronzer to review, so what I am going to do is have a MUA mini giveaway on my twitter and Instagram over the weekend into Monday, so keep your eyes peeled to win the bronzer and a Intense kisses gloss too!!!

You can find my Twitter and Instagram link on the Left!!


These can be bought at selected branches of Superdrug or Online here.
At £3.00 I think the price is great for such a versatile product.

What do you think of The shimmer Kisses range?



Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...