Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Blackened Plum glitter Eye look........


Happy Hump day everyone!!! hehehe, hope your week is going fab so far!!! 

I recently recorded a tutorial for a blackened plum eye look and wanted to share it with you today..



This look had so many of my favorite things, dark smokey shades, black liner and glitter being among them.

Products Mentioned...
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
MUA Shadow Primer
YSL Ombre Solo No 1
MUA Artiste Collection ( The white, mid brown and highlight shade used)
Loreal Carbon Gloss liquid liner
Collection Glitter liner in Shake it Up
MUA Volume Mascara
YSL Rouge Volupte NO 9

To see how I achieved the look, see the video below. 


What do you think of glitter liners? Are you a fan like me???



Let me know what you think of the look and if you try something yourself!!!



Mwah

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2743984/?claim=xrkkrf32vya">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


1 comment:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...