Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pink Gold Colour Tattoo.......


I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a picture of this on Instagram a few weeks back.
A new colour tattoo from Maybelline in the shade Pink Gold.

I am a real fan of the Colour Tattoos, although I do think that they are not quite as fab as there big brothers, Paint Pots from MAC, at £4.99 each they are a super affordable and a great way to experiment with colour.


The pink gold is a completely different colour for me, but following my recent love affair with all things rose gold, I knew I would love it.


On the left is a un blended swatch, and to the right sheered out.

I have worn this paint pot twice since I took these pics to share with you ( I like the products to be all neat and tidy in photos, OCD I know lol) and I am really enjoying it. It adds a lovely warmth to shadow and a really pretty finish when blended out across the lid alone.

What do you think?

Will you be trying Pink Gold?




Mwah




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its Beautiful Angela :))) I adore it, I think that it would work well in all makeup collections xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...