Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

My top Foundation Picks........


Over the recent months, I have found that I have been experimenting with a few more foundations than usual. Because of this I decided that I wanted to share with my favorites.

I have a mixture of favorites, both drugstore, mid range and high end. as well as a mixture of finishes, dewy, matte, demi matte and so on. 

I find that I find myself reaching for different foundations at different times of the year as well as different occasions.



The foundations I talk about are.......
Bourjois Healthy Mix
Bourjois 1,2,3
Loreal Lumi Magique
Revlon Colourstay
Mac Studio Fix
Makeup Forever HD foundation
Chanel Vitalumie



What are your favorites?


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...