Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Lemonaid Lip Aid By Lanolips..................


With the colder weather hitting, I have found that my skin, in particular my lips have been suffering and getting dryer.
I decided that it was time to bring on the big guns, so it was Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid to the rescue.


This rich emollient has lemon oil (Organic may I add!!) added to naturally exfoliate the lips, helping to beat dryness quicker and leave lips softer and smoother quickly.
The balm is very thick in texture, this allows you to squeeze just the right amount out of the tube with little or no mess. A little goes a long long way with Lanolips.

I adore the light lemon scent of the Lemonaid, its not too sweet and lingers just right.
I like to apply this throughout the day before my lipstick or gloss, on those rushed days I also use it alone as it has a delicate shimmer that looks super pretty on the lips. I also apply a generous helping before bed to ensure smooth lips in the morning.

This really is a fantastic lip saviour, particularly in these colder months. 

You can get Lanolips both online and in selected stores, I got mine from Boots, it cost £9.00, I personally think that this is a fantastic price for such a long lasting product that works amazingly.

This is the first product that I have tried from Lanolips and I will be checking out the rest of the range that is sure.

Have you tried other items in the range?
What do you recommend?



Mwah




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...