Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, A perfect H&M Dupe................


There is lots of chatter in the blog sphere about a polish from Sally Hansen that we in the UK cant get hold of very easily, Pacific Blue. When I was in Vegas I of course picked it up, as I along with all you others had been lusting after the polish for a long long time.

It is in fact the polish that I have on my nails now as I type this post, and I must admit, I get the hype. Its a beautiful bright blue cream polish that is opaque in 2 coats and dries quickly. 
Anyway enough waffling, I was sorting through some bits that I wanted to do a video for and noticed that one of the polishes, from H&M was in fact exactly the same......


This is H&M's Blue My Mind, looks the same doesn't it!!!

L To R
Blue My Mind and Pacific Blue
Both 2 coats, no top coat.

I'm so excited to of found dupe for this gorgeous colour that we can get here in the UK.
As you can see they both dry to a high sheen and are opaque in 2 coats.
I don't know how the H&M polish wears as I haven't tried it out yet.
At just £2.99 I dont think the price is too bad either.


What do you think of this colour??
Is it for you??



Mwah


3 comments:

  1. ♥ I am loving this colour. This is so me!!! Im going to have to hunt this baby down and see if I can get it by next payday XD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)))) Did you manage to get the polish babe???xoxox

      Delete
  2. "excited to of found"?? Don't you mean "excited to HAVE found"?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...