Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Models Own Matte Lip Colour...............


As you know, I am having a love affair with lipstick. Because of this I am always looking for something new.
I recently spotted the Models Own Matt Hyper Brite range of lipsticks when I was browsing in Boots.
This colour, Pink Hawaiian really grabbed me.
Especially with my love of all things bright and neon this year.




As you can see its a super bright coral pink. It reminds me a bit of MAC's Impassioned, What do you think?
I have only worn this a couple of times and so far I love the formula, It is long lasting, has great colour pay off and leaves my lips feeling soft and comfortable.

I will share this with you in a look of the day very soon :))

The lipsticks cost £5.00 and can be bought at selected branches of Boots and ModelsOwnIt.com.

Have you tried these?? What colours do you like?




Mwah


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Really like Models Own makeup, apart from the nail varnishes weirdly, they leave me cold!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so know what you mean about the polish, I have far more that im not keen on than ones that I love xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...