Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Just Spotted The Lizzard NOTD..................

At last I have a very exciting (For me that is!!!) NOTD to share with you. Its from the OPI Spiderman Collection and the polish that excited me the most.

This is Just Spotted The Lizzard



I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish. Far more than I thought I would. Its simply beautiful.
My photos really dont do this beauty justice!! The colours go all the way from a rich dark navy blue, to a soft lime green, on to a stunning gold. 

Its just so pretty.
Can you tell I like it???? lol.



I used just 2 coats to get a perfectly opaque and streak free finish and then topped it off with OPI Rapid Dry Topcoat.
I had so many compliments on this polish.

Added to the gorgeousness of the actual polish, its a excellent dupe for the much lusted after Peridot by Chanel. Double amazing, lol.

I recviewed all the colours in the collection on my YouTube channel if you want to see and hear more.



Have a fab day everyone....What do you think of this colour?????




Mwah


2 comments:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...