Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Chanel Heaven............


I had a gift voucher from Debenham's that I had been hanging on to for a little while. When I popped over Brighton a few weeks back, I decided that it was time to use my voucher :)

I wanted to get some bits from Chanel as I don't have a counter in my local town.
Here is what I picked up.


I'llusion D'Ombre in Illusoire

I have wanted to try one of these gorgeous shadows forever. This taupe shade is super pretty with lovely sparkle. I cant wait to try this out.

Rouge Coco Shine in Sourire

Another item that has been much talked about in the blogging world. This is a soft sheer peach with gold sparkle. Very delicate and pretty.

Glossimer in Jalousie

I saw this colour and just fell in love. This is my first Chanel Glossimer and it really is love.


Soleil Tan De Chanel

This is a repurchase for me, I had this a few years ago and didn't replace it when it ran out. I decided that it was time to reinvest in this cult classic.


Chanel is such a luxury brand that I am very excited to have been able to pick these items up. It was also a bonus points even so I have some extra points on my beauty card. It was an extra 500 for every £40 you spent, so I got an extra 1000 the equivalent of £10.00.

I am so excited :)


What items are on your wish list??




Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...