Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Barry M Lipgloss, my new additions....


A brand I hear a fair bit of chit chat about in the blog world is Barry M.
Mostly it is about there nail paints or glitter dust, both items that I have tried and enjoyed over the years.

Another thing I have heard alot about but never tried is there Lip Gloss.
I don't know why but these have just passed me by without me noticing. I am a fan of there fab jumbo lip pencils so I decided that I should pick a couple up to try.

When I saw these two bubblegum pastel shades it had to be done.


No 5 and No 11


I choose these two colours because as well as looking pretty and giving the lips a hint of colour they also work well over lipstick.

No 5 is a milky barbie pink cream. Its so so pretty. The fragrance is delicate and not at all overpowering. These glosses are not to sticky, this does mean you need to reapply more frequently but then that goes for all glosses.

No 11 is a true peach shade, again super pretty. This is a great shade to mute down a more vibrant coral or orange but also works fantastic over peach shades such as Barry M 147 ( I think its 147 lol).

All in all I am really pleased with these glosses.
Most of the other shades don't really grab me so if you have a recommendation please let me know!!!



What are your favourite lip glosses???






Mwah

2 comments:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...