Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor haul part 2...............


Hey everyone!! Hope you have all had a good Wednesday?!
The week is half way done, and to celebrate, I have the 2nd part of my MAC haul to share with you.

I have also linked my YouTube haul video at the bottom of this post, so have a look see if you would like to see more on my thoughts :))



The Hey, Sailor Collection has been one of my favourites MAC has done in a long time. As well as some fab colours, I love the packaging.  

This is the Highlight powder of the collection, Crew. 
I thought that the coloured stripes were a light over spray, but when I have swatched the powder I had look and have found that they go fairly deep. The over all colour is a very soft baby pink, very pretty. 

I chose the darker blush of the two in the collection, Fleet Fast. A warm soft coral. Very pretty and one I will get alot of wear from this summer.

Crew & Fleet Fast in natural light


Next up the Lip products I picked up.

A pro Long wear lip liner in Shore Leave, this liner I adore, its super pretty and lasts brilliantly on the lips.

A re promote Lipglass in Orange Tempera, this is a stunning gloss. Its a creamy peachy pink, totally gorgeous.

Suntint Liquid Lipbalm in Au Rose and Abalone. These are 2 of the 3 from the collection limited edition lip balms. They both have a subtle tint and spf20, making them perfect to throw in your bag for the summer.

Orange Tempera, Shore Leave, Au Rose and Abalone.

Of the two Liquid Liptints, my absolute favourite is Au Rose, it has a gentle sparkle and is lovely with Shore Leave liner.



Did you pick anything up from the collection???


Mwah, as always



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the first highlight/blush, such a gorgeous design :)
    xxx


    http://www.angiebeautybelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty :)) And as a highlight addict it will get lots of use im sure :))xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the design of the highlighter, but I don't think it's something I'd really use. The lip products, on the other hand, look right up my alley! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pencil is gorgeous, I really love it. The lip balms are nice too...let me know if you pick anything up :))xxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the packaging that this collection have, so pretty! That blush and highlight shade looks beautiful, wish we had them here. They are definitely on my birthday wish list ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure they will arrive in Norway soon hun!!! Have a fab day xxx

      Delete
  4. omg, great haul! i'm still deciding what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanku lovely!!! Oooooh what have you got your eye on?xxxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...