Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fairy Drops Mascara, A new favourite......

Before we went to Vegas I purchased the The Fairy Drops Mascara. I wanted to try this out before my holiday so that if I liked it I could pick up a backup in Sephora.

Now I did get mine from eBay, I know that not everyone likes to buy cosmetics from Ebay, I however have been pretty lucky all in all. I always pick top rated sellers with excellent feedback.


First off, how super cute is the packaging!!!! Its adorable.
So as well as being pretty, it is also a fantastic mascara. It comes with a curved brush to help curl and hold your lashes in place. It is aimed at the Asian market where they have straighter lashes. 
The formula also contains fibres to help lengthen your lashes.



At first glance the wand could look a little scary to some. But fear not, it works beautifully.
I am totally hooked on this mascara, it is long wearing, doesn't smudge and is easy to remover even tho it is waterproof. It doesn't make your lashes feel brittle like so many waterproof mascara. 
It also doesn't clump. Even with the fibres.
I have pretty much stopped using my eye lash curlers since I opened this mascara. I'm lucky and have a nice curl to my lashes, I have just found that I have no need for my curler using this mascara as it hold my lashes perfectly and opens my eyes.

I wore this on my wedding day, so I for one know that it is waterproof, smudge proof, holds up fantastically in the heat and is an all around fab product.

Needless to say I did pick up a back up in Sephora.

Have you tried this Mascara??

What do you think of Fibre infushed formulas, what are your favourites??




Mwah 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...