Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Gorgeous stocking filler.........................

So Christmas is coming ( shocker, right? lol) and I thought I would share this lil gem with you as I think it would make a fab stocking filler.

Its the Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin.
Richard was a cutie and bought this home for me from Asda after he had seen me eyeing it up the day before. It was £6.00 and part of there Christmas 2 for £8.00 promotion.
I was mostly hooked by the large Vaseline Tin, I just thought it was soooo cute.

Here is what you get inside the tin...

Four of the Vaseline Lip Therapy range, Original, Rose, Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera.

I think this is just such a great idea. I don't know about you but I have lip balms or Vaseline in every handbag and pure I own, lol.


Just a quick post!!

Enjoy your day :))


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...