Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

NOTD Feat China Glaze Metro Chic.................

Something dark and mysterious for my NOTD post.....




Urban Night and Skyscraper

I decided to mix it up a little, I usually use similar shades or a glitter polish for my bling finger. Today I wanted a real contrast and I think I have achieved it with these two polishes.
Urban Night is a rich, dark plum colour, gorgeous for the winter. It applied beautifully and dried to a gorgeous shine.
Skyscraper is a blue jelly formula packed with silver, grey and blue glitter. Its super pretty and very nearly totally opaque with just 2 coats. I did three just to make it perfect.

These 2 polishes are from the China Glaze Metro Chic Collection and I think a great staple for any ones winter polish wardrobe.

What colours are you loving at the moment??


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...