Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

NOTD Models Own Pastle Paradise..........

Following on from the recent Bling Finger trend, we have been seeing alot of multi coloured nails.
When one of the girls at work Stacey came in to work with multi nails very similar to Caggie from Made in Chelsea's, I decided that it was time for me to give it a go.

And I'm soooo pleased I did, super fun!!




L To R
Utopia, Beth's Blue, Pastel Pink, Lemon Meringue and Jade Stone

I choose to use pastels as we still have the nice weather and they look super cute and summery.
I'm actually very pleasantly surprised how this turned out. Its something that I've always been wary of as it does remind me of being 5 and playing with my Nana's nail polish, lol


What has been your favourite trend of the year so far for your nails???




Mwah

3 comments:

  1. These look so cute and beautiful, I love pastels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge lover of pastel nails! The Barry M Ice cream shades are great dupes for these ones too :)

    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and summery. I love painting my nails different colours ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...