Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sleek Face Contour Kit.........

Something that I have wanted to try for ages is the Sleek Face Contour KIT. I have bought these as gifts before but never had one myself. As the points are mounting up on my Superdrug Beauty Card, I decided that now was the time to add it to my Makeup Collection.




I got the shade Light as the Medium and Dark are alot richer in colour. I would probably use Medium in the summer nor if I was going on holiday. 
Inside the Palette you get a bronzer to use as a contour and a beautiful Highlight shade.
The texture of these powders is light and yet creamy. 
The highlight shade is lovely and warm, thankfully not to white like so many highlights. 


The contour shade also works well as a general bronzing powder, This is a great lil compact for your makeup bag.
It cost £6.50 and is available from Superdrug or direct from Sleek Online.

Have a sparklicious day :))xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. The highlighter looks stunning. Really need to try this kit, I hear so much about it. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...