Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

NOTD Chocolate milkshake anyone?................

Yayyyy, I'm back to be able to do NOTD again. After breaking my middle finger nail down so low it bled it has grown up enough to look OK ish in photos....

So here is my return.....




L To R
OPI Nail Envy Base - 2 Coats
OPI Dulce De Leche - 2 Coats
Out The Door Top Coat

Now this polish is a bit out my usual comfort zone, I'm usually a pink, coral bright kinda girl as you know. But I just couldn't resist this colour when I saw it. I thought with all the colours that are about for the Autumn season this would be perfect. I feel it falls somewhere between a light creamy brown and a blush colour.
It applied amazingly, 2 coats and it was perfect.

I think I'm going to enjoy this colour :))

What colours are you wearing for the Autumn??


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish, it was one of the first OPIs I bought. I think my favourite Autumn OPI is You Don't Know Jacques :) I'm really into brown polishes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is really pretty, perfect for Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...