Pages

Thursday 15 September 2011

NOTD China Glaze Avalanche........

Today's NOTD is one of the polishes I picked up in my recent China Glaze Haul :)
So without further ado....




OPI Nail Envy Base - 2 Coats
China Glaze Avalanche - 2 Coats
Out The Door Top Coat

This polish is a beautiful full on metallic silver lilac. Its so much more pretty than the pictures show. Its so gorgeous to apply with no streaks or anything. You could easily get away with one coat of this polish. It has a nice finish, but as always i like my Out The Door top coat for ultimate wear and shine.

This colour is going to be great for Winter :)))


Mwah 

2 comments:

  1. Thats such a beautiful colour. Im just half way painting my nails and I always end up painting my skin on my right hand. Just a quick question, how do you normally dry your nails? I get so fed up of waiting for mine to dry sometimes, especially when there is something that needs doing ^_^

    I really do love these posts
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirstin, Im so pleased you like the post :)) To dry my nails I sware by the Out The Door Top coat, it makes them touch ( not dig) proof in 60 secs. In my opinion its much much better that Seche Vite....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...