Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Mememe NOTD.........

I picked up this polish a few weeks back, its by Me Me Me and is the star of today's NOTD....





OPI Nail Envy Base -2 Coats
Me Me Me Long Lasting Nail colour in Serene - 2 Coats
Out The Door Top Coat


I love the soft cornflower blue colour of this polish. So pretty. I must admit, I'm not that keen on the brush, its one of the flat brushes that are very popular but just not something that I'm that keen on. The polish applied really well and 2 coats was more than enough.
Have you tried the mememe polish???


Mwah

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!!
    Your application is always neat and tidy.
    Keep these posts coming as I really do love em :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...