Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Two Faced Naked Palette.......

This is a palette I've had for about 4 months now. I bought it after seeing lots of good reviews on YouTube and blogs.
I'm talking about the TooFaced Naked Palette.
A pretty palette filled with everything you need to do anything from a soft Nude eye to a full on smoked out Evening eye. At first I wasn't madly in love with this, it took some time. It has however become one of my 'Safe' shadow palettes that I tend to reach for on those days when I need something quick and easy, or even if I'm just lacking inspiration.

Well enough waffling from me, lets have a look at the palette its self...


L to R
DAY In the Buff, Pillow Talk, Like a Virgin
CLASSIC Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, Unmentionables
FASHION Pink Cheeks, Lap Dance, Stiletto

As Above

As you can see there is a wide variation of colours so you really do have something for everything.
Asa well as the shadows in the cute lil draw below there is a handy ( for travel anyway, lol) applicator and inside the lid there are style guides.

The Palette is available from Debenhams, ill put the link below...

It costs £26.00.
Have you tried Too Faced?? What do you think??

Mwah



Maria xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This palette has been on my wishlist for like forever now haha. I need to just order it :) I do have the smokey eye palette by Too Faced, but I dont use it that much. I would rather own this one instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hesitated a long time between this one and the Natural palette and I finally opted for the other one, as I feel it compliments my skin tone better. Might get my hands on this one too someday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...