Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Soap&Glory Fruity heaven........

I'm sure you all know I've been on a Soap&Glory kick at the moment and really enjoying their products.
For my birthday I was bought this, the Soap&Glory Mist You Madly.
I hadn't opened it as I did have quite a few body sprays open.


Having used all my open sprays I started using this about 2 months ago.
It has a gorgeously light fruity fragrance and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Its the perfect freshen up for these hot summer days.


Then I have this....
Soap&Glory Glow Lotion.
A lightly fragranced body shimmer lotion, with the added bonus of being moisturising but not greasy.


The Glow Lotion leaves a lovely subtle glow to the skin, it doesn't have much if any colour and so enhances a tan beautifully.
Its also great for legs on those running out the door days.

I am really pleased with both of these products and will repurchase them both in the future, Ill be making sure I have my Glow Lotion for Vegas in March too, that's for sure!!!

Mist You Madly is £6.13 from Boots
Glow Lotion is £5.14 also from Boots.
At the moment Soap&Glory are on the 3 for 2 promotion in both Boots stores and Online.


What are you loving at the moment??#


Mwah

Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...