Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

NOTD thank you Glossy Box........

I felt like trying something a little darker than my norm, so I decide to give the OPI designer series from the June Glossy box. I for get the name, I think its Extravagance, please comment below if you know which colour it is so I know... hehehe xxx




L To R
OPI Nail Envy Base -2 Coats
OPI Designer Series - Extravagance 2 coats
Out The Door Top Coat


This designer series polish is actually amazing!!! It applies like a dream, has sparkle to it and dries quickly. Everything I want in a polish!!
Its the first Designer series polish I've tried and I will definitely be trying out more!!!


Mwah

Maria xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...