Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

My latest edition to my MUA trio collection........

Now if you have been reading my blog for a little while you will know about my recent love affair with the MUA professional range trio eye palettes.

My local Superdrug has been getting the range in in dribs and drabs, I was stupidly excited when I saw they had 'Innocence' in today....


Its a palette of lovely cool toned browns, one of which is almost a little duo chrome and a fab ivory.
Like all the Trios Ive tried it has fab pigment payoff.





Which of the trios is your favourite???


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful :) I cant wait to try MUA :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. I may have to add it to my collection when I can. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...