Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

My first attempt at Project 10 Pan.......

Since I have been both reading blogs and doing my own, something I have seen and enjoy looking at is the Project 10 Pan.

From all the blogs I follow this is what I gather, its a personal challenge to empty 10 products (some bloggers just do makeup or skincare, some do both) before they are able to but any new makeup.

Now I'm the first to admit, I buy ALOT of makeup, lol so for me this sounds like an ideal exercise.
2 Weeks ago I went through my skin, hair and makeup products to see what was there that needed using. And so far I don't think Ive done to bad, this is what I've emptied so far...



Clarins Relax Bath& Shower Concentrate, Urban Decay Primer Potion (small size from the naked palette)
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser, E45 Itch relief cream ( Ideal for when you shave your legs!!!) Batiste Dry shampoo in 'fresh' and Label M Shine Mist (Smells amazing!!!)

of my 10 I have 4 products left to go, they are


Fake Bake Beyond Bronze, Mac Sheertone Blush in Sunbasque, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip protector and Mac shadow in Goldbit.

This is a great way of rediscovering products and making a dent in collections.
I will repurchase most of these products at some time or another, its just so satisfying tho using things up!!
I will definatly do this again....


Mwah


Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...