Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Mini Sleek Haul.................


My Superdrug at last got the Pout Paints in!!! Yayyyyyyyyy, hehe. They still didn't get all the colours in but hey ho, the 3 for 2 off is on in Superdrug for a month :)

As well as my 3 Pout Paints I picked up a couple of  the Pout Polishes and 3 of there Lip glosses.
Now I'm not sure about you but Ive never seen these before!!!
Maybe my Superdrug has them out to early???
What ever I'm happy with my purchases ...



L To R
Pixie, Blasie and Bitten


Bare Minimum and Peach Perfection



The much waited for Pout Paints in
Mauve Over, Peachy Keen and Cloud 9

I haven't done any swatches today as I'm going to do Lip swatches at the weekend so that I can show you the colours properly.

I cant wait to try these out!!!!


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...