Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

August Glossy Box........

I was so excited at work today when I started seeing Glossy Box reviews popping up!!!
I made myself ignore them all though as I wanted to see what was in my box first so I didn't spoil the surprise!!! hahaha.

So here is my box of lovelies.....

So what was inside.....

Murad Time ReleaseBlemish Cleanser.
An extra gentle cleanser with the added bonus of Salicylic Acid. It is proven to increase cell turnover. As well as fighting blemishes it keeps your skin soft and glowing and helps to diminish wrinkles.

AHAVA Mineral Body Lotion
Part of the AHAVA My Skin Rebourn Range. Its a richly moisturising lotion that quickly absorbs into the skin. Dead sea minerals hydrate, nourish and protect.

Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara
This Mascara is designed specially for those very short lashes at the inner and outer corner of your eyes. The super small brush is ideal for precision.

KMS California HAIRSTAY Style Boost
A primer for your hair, it enhances movement and bounce and also boosts the performance of your other styling products.

REBEL NAILS Nail Wraps
These Rebel Nails wraps promise to be easy to apply, long lasting and kind to the nails. They don't chip or fade with wear. They leave you with a professional finish and come in a range of designs.


Wow in my opinion another fab box from the Glossy Team!! I have wanted to try some AHAVA products for a while and where better to start that a body lotion. I cant wait to try out this mascara to, I nearly bought the clinique bottom lash a couple of times so I'm really pleased to have this to try.

I'm sure this cleanser will come in handy for those spotty days of the month, I'm keen to see what its like. I have never used a hair primer before, I don't really know to much about them so it will be fab to see what it does.... And lastly, you all know how I Love nails, so these cute nail wraps are right up my street. The lipstick kisses will make these perfect for valentines day :))


What was in your Glossy Box this month??
Leave a comment and a link, id love to see!!!


Mwah


Maria xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get this months Glossybox but moving had to come first :(
    It looks like such a great box this month
    Cant wait to see what those nail wraps will look like :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not got my glossy box yet but you've made me excited!! Eeeek :)


    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...