Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette back in stock..........

I am not going to bore you with yet another blog post on the much coveted Naked Palette...

This is simply to tell you all that it is back in stock with House of Fraser on line, I just got a backup as my original is running very low on a couple of the shades ( Side car and virgin being two of them)

And here it is....

Unlike the original, it now comes with a brush instead of the double ended liner. I'm both happy and sad that the liner is no more as i loved the double ended liner, the brush though is great and fab quality.

So if you missed out or just need a spare, head over to H of F now, the direct link is



Have a sparklicious weekend!!!

Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...