Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Mac Strobe liquid lotion...........

We all want that soft focus "GLOW" in the summertime.
Strobe liquid lotion (or the richer original Strobe Cream)can give you just that..


I love highlighters and like a nice dewy complexion and the famous GLOW.
Because of this i decided to try Strobe lotion, i had had the cream but this was years ago now and when my skin was more oily.

Both the lotion and the cream are packed full of antioxidants such as green tea and other biotanicals. So as well as being a fab highlighter its also a great skin booster.
The iridescent pigments reduce the appearance of imperfections and give a healthy glow.
I find the lotion far more suitable for my skin, i really enjoy the light it gives my skin, almost as if i have a light within, as cheesy as that may sound. It absorbs quickly leaving no residue on the skin.

Its hard to do a swatch, this is my attempt...
You can slightly see the bounce from the flash, its not great i know....

I use strobe lition in a couple of ways depending on how i feel.
I either mix it through my foundation,
Pat onto the areas i want to highligh such as cheek bones, cupids bow,
Lastly i sometimes use it as my moisturizer.



Let me know what you think....

Mwah,

Maria xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...